Despite his weak moments, Abraham was a man of exemplary faith. This class will explore this person, chosen by God to receive His blessing and what set him apart from all the rest.
- Do you still remember what your motivation is for wanting to grow in your faith?
- What do we mean when we refer to Abraham as the father of our faith?
- The last time you moved, what was the reason for moving? Did you take into consideration whether God wanted you to make that move or not?
- Can you picture yourself standing face to face with God bargaining for the lives of the people of Sodom? What kind of faith would it take for you to do something like that?
- If God asked you right now to give up something or someone that you love dearly, could you do it?