God wants our mustard seed faith to grow into fully developed trees (Matthew 17:14-20). Would a loving God demand of us something which is impossible to attain? This class addresses the issue of whether Mature Faith is attainable for Christians today.
- What do you think it means to have Mature Faith?
- Was there anything mentioned in this chapter that swayed your view of what Mature Faith actually means?
- Do you believe it is possible to jump from Imitating or Affiliating Faith right to Mature Faith?
- Why is it possible to have Mature Faith without being sinlessly perfect?
- Do you honestly believe you can reach Mature Faith?